A push bar panic exit device for double rebated doors. Compliant to EN1125 standard, it features an anti-thrust device to prevent the vertical rods being forced, and 3 point locking making it ideal for public areas such as shops, schools, hospitals, and cinemas.
Features and benefits
- Comprises of Briton 376 vertical panic bolt, 378 reversible rim panic latch and 378DDS double door strike in one convenient pack
- For rebated double doors with the rim latch fitted to the first opening leaf
- Designed to satisfy panic exit applications or emergency exit applications
- Suitable for use on fire & smoke doors up to 2600mm wide
- Site reversible - easy to hand on site
- Three-point locking for extra security
- Adjustable top and bottom shoots
- Tubular steel cross bar and vertical shoots can be cut on-site to suit door width and height
- Tested in excess of 200,000 cycles
- All versions supplied with fixings and self-adhesive “Push Bar to Open” signage
- Options include alarm activation, manual hold-open (dogging) and quiet close pullman latches
- 378DDS double door strike included
- 5 year guarantee
|377||Push bar panic exit combination for rebated double doors - site reversible||SE|
- CE Marked to EN 1125 (2812-CPR-AAA011)
- UKCA Marked to EN 1125 (1121-CPR-AAA7569)
- Fire tested to EN 1634 to achieve a 2 hour fire rating on timber doors and 4 hours on metal doors.
- Certifire Approved (CF5506)
- Environmental Product Declaration in accordance with ISO 14025 and EN 15803
SHIPPING & REPLACEMENT
- Dispatch: Within 2 Working Days
- Free shipping across all products.
- Easy 7 days returns and replacements
We have an easy and hassle free replacement policy. Please look at our Policy section for further information.